SALE
 

Vintage Ridge Monte Bello 1999

£240.00

Ridge Vineyards picks each grape by hand from its sustainably farmed vineyards. Monte Bello is their top wine – a Cabernet blend from the only piece of limestone grape-growing soil in California, the Monte Bello mountain, This is the best of the everything they produce, consistently scoring 97-100 points with critics. 93% percent of the wine sat in American oak barrels and the remaining 7% in French oak for 18 months. The conjunction of intense black fruit, firm acid, and well-integrated tannin has produced one of the finest vintages of the 90s.

From the excellent 1999 vintage, this is a turbocharged smorgasbord of blackcurrant, violets, vanilla, tobacco and cedar. It’ll be amazing now, but still has further to go and could potentially age another 10 years or more.

Clear
 

Description

Grape(s): 73% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 2% Cab Franc, 1% Petit Verdot
ABV: 14%

Vintage: 1999

You can read more about this wine on the Ridge website here.

Click here to learn more about the producer, Ridge.

Click here to read more about our delivery FAQs.

Additional information

WeightN/A
Country

USA

Grape

Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot

Sustainability

Organically Farmed

Format

Save when you buy a case of 6, Single Bottle

Wine Type

Library Vintages, Red, Wine Icons

Region

California

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vintage Ridge Monte Bello 1999”